TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

goodies for {CHASE}

For a dear friend that I don't see often enough...

 
 
 This fabric is very much her personality :)
It's also one of my faves!
My little one had a diaper bag in this fabric when she was a baby!!

 


 She requested a changing pad for her new little one!
Why hadn't I thought of this before?!

Diaper Case and Wipee Holder.....$25
Changing Pad.....$10
Burpie.....$10

2 comments:

  1. love it

    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!