TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Friday, April 2, 2010

:: Autism Awareness Day ::

I read the blog of a wonderful family whose son has Autism.
No, I do not know them personally, but their story alone is enough to make me want to get involved.
So, in honor of World Autism Awareness Day today - here are a few links to get your knowledge on...





So in honor of 'Mr. E' and all those affected by Autism -  today here around C. Arkansas we will proudly be sporting some BLUE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi April,
    Thanks so much for popping by! Gotta love Ellie! :) As a special needs mama i'd like to thank you for posting that post on Autism Awareness, it's because of people like you that others will learn from so thank you! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!