TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

{Welcome, Y'all!!!}


If y'all have found my blog via Kelly's Korner - I AM SO GLAD YOU DID!!!

Here's a little about me to get you started:
  • I asked for my first sewing machine when I was 10 years old {inspired by my Grandmother} and have really grown to LOVE sewing :)
  • I took to painting in Jr. High & haven't put down a brush since!
  • I was 'that girl' in school who gave everyone 'homemade gifts' for Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation, etc. It thrills my heart when my friends tell me they still have them :)
  • I am a SAHM to a wonderful little girl {aka 'Tutu'} who loves to have me make things for her - and at 3 years old, already has plenty of paint & even her own pink sewing machine!
  • I specialize in custom creations - I update {as time allows} with finished products frequently, so please check back! Also, since everything I make is on an order-by-order basis, no two things are ever truly the same - rest assured you're getting something unique, created just for you!
Please take a minute or two to look around & leave me a comment!! I'd love to hear what you like, what you'd like to see or even what you don't like - I'm not opposed to constructive criticism ;)!

A big 'THANKS!' to Kelly for providing an avenue for others to find such wonderful sites - isn't she just darling?! Mention you found me through Kelly's blog & receive 20% off your order placed now through Sunday, October 18th!!

Thank you so much for stopping by & please do come back whenever you get a chance!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog -
    I just had to comment because my name is April, also from Arkansas (Bentonville actually). I was just going through the links on Kelly's Korner and stopped on your site. Everything is too cute! I see you get a lot of your fabrics at Hobby Lobby...I saw some items that I've used the same fabric for some of my quilts (like the zebra print). You have amazing stuff- keep up the good work girl!

    -April
    www.sewinlovequilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!