TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gifts for the Newlyweds

Such a great idea!
Bag Tags with the couples new monogram to go on their luggage for their Honeymoon!

The back side features their Wedding Date!

Set of Bath & Hand Towels with the couples new monogram - always a great choice!

And this next item was a first for me...

The Maid of Honor was having a hard time finding a Bachelorette Sash that wasn't too 'kitschy' -

So here's what we came up with!

Congratulations & Best Wishes to the Happy Couple!

1 comment:

  1. They LOVED them!!! I got voted best gift. lol :)
    And the sash was a HUGE hit a the party and a great keepsake!!!
    Thank you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!