TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, January 5, 2009

Lime-A-Licious

This Lime-A-Licious Lounge Set is one of my new faves!!
The Lime Green & Black Polka Dot fabric is jersey knit - super comfy!!
The Appliqued-T also features a black & white print for a little contrast, as well!

Oh yeah - this is how she is all day long!! I just love her!!


I cannot take credit for her adorable Cuffies - but they are a must have for any fabulous outfit!!

1 comment:

  1. PrECiOUs!!!!! You know I'm going to be ordering one for Madi!! I'll get with you soon. Great work as always!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!