TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Fabulously Funky

This lap tray was done for the daughter of an old friend of mine - I have known her since she was very little & cannot believe how she's grown! I hope you like it, Syd!!
The next few lap trays are for her brother, Carsy-man, and her cousins, too! They will all be craftin', playin' and snackin' in style to say the least!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these adorable creations!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd loves it and everyone else seemed too also. Thanks so much and I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!