TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

monday - november 15th is THE DAY.

hello?
hello??
is anybody still there???
{insert heavy sigh here}
i feel like the biggest blog slacker EVER.
i blame moving - not the extended stay in manhattan - MOOOVVVVING.
we have entirely too much stuff.
i am thisfar from putting it all out by the road with a sign that says 'FREE!'...
people around these parts really dig that kind of stuff.
pretty sure they'd dub me their Queen.
i digress...

i have SO MANY pics to get caught up on it's ridiculous - but I WILL because you just HAVE to see the cuteness that so many have requested!!! seriously. beyond cuteness. there are some pretty stylin' little ones out there if i do say so myself ;)

which leads me to my next topic - christmas.
oh yes - after i get through NOVEMBER in which we celebrate THANKSGIVING - i will be focusing on christmas - and not a day sooner! ;)
however, MONDAY - NOVEMBER 15TH will be the deadline to get your orders in for christmas! so if you're wanting some sweet tc&c goodies under your tree, please let me know by then!

now - i'm off to see how many more things we can really fit in this place...
if you see a sign on the side of the road that says 15 miles to the love shack  FREE STUFF! you'll know i've finished unpacking ;)

hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!