TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

it's official ::

the wait list has returned!

due to some personal responsibilities/priorities i have going on right now and the overwhelming support from my fabulous clientele, i am having to resort back to the wonderful wait list ;)

please be patient with me in the coming weeks, as i will only be able to fill orders as time allows.
if we have already spoken about your order, don't worry - i already have it scheduled and it will be completed in the time frame we've discussed!
as of today - i am operating on a 3 week turnaround for all new orders.
{keep in mind this is subject to change once things return to normal around here}

so, if you are thinking about placing an order - please do not hesitate! i will need as much time as possible to complete orders and get them out in a timely fashion.
please feel free to e-mail me if you'd like - i'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns as best i can!
thank you all so much for your support and patronage - i truly could not do this without all of you!
and since blogger is awesome & allows me to schedule posts - keep checking back to see pics of all the goodies i've been working on & new designs for Fall & Christmas as well!

2 comments:

  1. well, that's stinky. I need some baby gifts. Can some people pay to get ahead in the line. just kidding. but, seriously. can we? kidding again. ugh. no I'm not kidding!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!