TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, March 3, 2008

facts & details

Creative Commons License
Based on a work at www.tutucuteandcoblog.com.


Much time & dedication is put into making tutu cute and co. a success, so it is greatly appreciated that no passersby reap my rewards. Please be considerate of my work & refrain from copying my descriptions & designs.
_____________________________

All items are hand-made and/or hand-painted by me.
I do not outsource any part of my work - everything is completed in my non-smoking, pet free studio.
_______________________

PLACE AN ORDER:


To place an order - or for any questions you may have - please e-mail me at:


tutucuteandco(at)gmail(dot)com
{sorry to have to type it out like that, you know what I mean, I'm sure - spammers are out of control!}


Most pieces can be completed within a 7-10 days, although more detailed pieces might take a little longer.

After your order is placed, I will contact you via e-mail or phone call with a date that your order will be completed and available for pick-up or delivery.


Rush orders may be accommodated - please ask me when your order is placed if you'll need it completed sooner.




SHIPPING:


If you live in the area, orders are available for pick up or delivery.


If you live outside of the area, I use the USPS or UPS Store for all my packaging and shipping needs - and simply pass along the actual cost to you.


If need be, other arrangements can be made.



PAYMENT:


Payment is accept in the form of cash or check. If preferred - I can bill through PayPal as well (shipping & a 5% fee will be added to all PayPal Payments).

If you live in the area, payment is due upon receipt of goods.

If you live outside of the area, payment is due before shipping.
I will send you an invoice with the reflected shipping amount prior to sending it out.
Orders are shipped the day payment is received unless otherwise agreed upon.




PRODUCT CARE:

Appliqued Tees & Onesies :: Wash inside-out on gentle or delicate cycle, lay flat or hang to dry.
(Please note : Applique's that are not embroidered are meant to look distressed. Therefore you may or may not see slight fraying on the edges. This effect is deliberate and gives your garment a 'vintage' feel.)

Hand Painted Bags :: SPOT CLEAN ONLY. Do not wash.

Bags :: Hand wash or wash on gentle/delicate cycle, lay flat or hang to dry.


Lap Trays :: HAND WASH ONLY. *very* mild soap. Wipe with damp cloth.

1 comment:

  1. April, you are SO talented! Your ideas are great. I hope someone I know needs a baby item soon so I can order from you!

    Melany Forsberg

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!