TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

kelly's korner : show us your life


welcome, y'all!!!



today, i have linked up to the fabulous ms. kelly stamps' blog - kelly's korner - to participate in 'show us your life : show us what you make'!!

i specialize is custom, hand-made items for baby, kids, home, and more! i work from my pet-free home studio and do not outsource any part of my work - it is handmade by me from start to finish!

so, please feel free to browse around and send your friends in for a peek, too ;)

oh and before i forget...



i hope everyone has have a fun and safe holiday weekend!!

thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!