TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, June 21, 2010

kenzlee's set {take one}


love, love, LOVE this bag! kenzlee's momma requested a different color thread & i love how it turned out!
unfortunately, this was the LAST of the polka dot fabric {featured on the bottom of the bag} - if i can get my hands on some more of it, i would love to continue this design, but as for now, it is discontinued. i'm so sorry for the inconvenience!

and of course miss kenzlee had to have a stylish wipe case & diaper holder to go with ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!