TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, February 1, 2010

outdoor lovin' {TRAY, STOOL & CANVAS}

Okay y'all - I did this order before Christmas & took TONS of pictures of these pieces, but when I downloaded them - they were all beyond blurry!

UGH!! 
I know, right?!?!
I was not. happy.
So - I knew that H had posted them on her FB page, so I just swiped them off of there!
 {and might I add that she took these with her phone & they are the clearest pics i think i've ever seen taken with a camera phone, ha!}


 Is that not just the cutest name ever?!?! Love it!
 Yes, this boy is going to be quite the hunter when he gets big enough!
This little stool will be perfect for washing his face & brushing his teeth!!
And we can't leave Mom out - she needed a little something, too...

  H, you were sooo wonderful to work with & I had so much fun getting to design new stuff you!

Lap Tray $25
Small Step Stool $35
11x14 Canvas $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!