TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

{happy 2010}

Hope everyone is enjoying 2010 thus far! We are finally getting back to a routine at our house, school has started back up & we are getting anxious for Spring! We are pretty much o.v.e.r. all the cold weather, ha!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support this past year! It is such a blessing to be able to do something I truly love to do & meet some fabulous people in the process! I have the most wonderful clients!  
Thank you so much!

This year, I have decided that although the primary focus of the {tutu.cute & co.} BLOG is to showcase my completed products, I think I'll throw in a random post here and there, about whatever catches my fancy :)! Even though {t.c & co.} is one of my 'pride-and-joy's' - I can't wait to share more about myself & my family with all with you! In that same aspect, I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs & learn more about you, too!

New posts will be up soon, so check back!
Thanks so much to all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!