TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pink Pizazz Lounge Set

Clearly I'm not the only one who loves the black, white & pink combo!!
It has been in-demand lately!!
This lounge set is no exception!
I made this for a dear friend of mine's daughter - and the black & white giraffe fabric was picked out by her! That hot pink really makes the initial pop!


I hope you both love how it came out as much as I do!!
*Thanks to J for picking out one of my new favorite fabrics!!*

2 comments:

  1. These outfits are soo cute!! I'm sending u an email to order one for Macy. ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!