TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Superhero Cape

Okay, so here's my first attempt at a Superhero Cape! This was for Ava's cousin - his Mom mentioned he liked to "pretend" & this is what popped into my head!

This cape is made of soft, shimmery, superhero-esque silk on one side & a contrasting fabric on the other. It features a Velcro closure & of course - his initial on the back!

This was so much fun to make & I have a feeling there will be a pink or purple one coming in the near future ;) !


**We hope you love it, Josh!! Happy Birthday!!**

3 comments:

  1. OH YEAH HE LOVES IT AND WANTS TO SLEEP IN IT! JUST AS I THOUGHT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! AND I WILL BE SENDING YOU SOME PICS TO POST OF HIM IN IT! LOVE YALL LOTS!!!~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEAH HE LOVES IT AND WANTS TO SLEEP IN IT! JUST AS I THOUGHT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! AND I WILL BE SENDING YOU SOME PICS TO POST OF HIM IN IT! LOVE YALL LOTS!!!~TORASA

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both of these items!! I'm emailing you next with my order :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!