TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hog Wild

A little birdy told me that there was an avid Razorback fan, living quite a ways away from Hog Country these days - so I made this door hanger to remind her to always keep her "Woooo Pig Sooie" in fine tune :)!


This wooden 5"x 5" plaque features felt backing (as not to scratch the door - or bang loudly against :) and decorative ribbons, as well! I did use wire ribbon, so that the bow would keep it's shape once placed on the door!

Of course, everything I make is completely customizable! This door hanger could easily have a teacher's name or initials - or maybe a school mascot on it?! What a wonderful *ChRiStMaS* present this would make for a much-deserving teacher!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Great job as always and the new blog design looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!