TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Monday, March 3, 2008

about me



i'm just a loud talking, sweet tea drinking, hog calling, honest answering {whether you truly want to hear it or not ;)}, belly laughing, t-shirt and jeans wearing girl from the south.
i enjoy painting, sewing, anything to do with a hot glue gun, spending time with my fabulous fam, reality t.v., singing along to each and every song i know, and worshiping the Lord.
i spend my days doing laundry, cleaning, running errands, enjoying playdates, getting my craft on, having lunch with friends, and visiting with family - all with my 'little tutu' in tow.
i have been with my hubby since i was 16 years old and cannot remember what life was like without him by my side. it's a wonderful feeling.
i also have a serious affinity for mexican food, interior design, shoes, and new york city. 
yes, even the yankees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!