TUTU CUTE & CO. IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS FOR 2010!! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE WITH PICS AS I HAVE TIME & WILL OPEN FOR NEW ORDERS IN JANUARY 2011! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & PATRONAGE!! :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I absolutely love how this Appliqued Tee came out! Not only does it have Miss Emma's initial - but it is also done in her school colors!! Now she will be in style on Spirit Day!!

As with all Tutu.Cute items - Appliqued Tee's are completely customizable! You pick the colors, fabric, & applique!

This custom Applique Tee completed Miss Emma's Birthday Gift Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!! please let me know whether you 'LOVE IT!' - or it's 'NOT YOUR THING.' - or even what you had for dinner last night ;) ha! leave me a comment & i'll come visit your blog as well!